Article 1 – Disclaimer
1.1 Website (hereinafter referred to as “the website”):
Theradev webiste : https://www.theradev.fr/
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter referred to as “the publisher”):
THERADEV SAS with a capital of €10000
with headquarters located at: 21 rue des Chardons – ZA de l’Épine – 72460 Savigné-L’Évêque represented by François Blua in his role as Managing Director registered with the RCS of Le Mans 899 685 077
+33 (0)2 43 27 72 72
1.3 Host (hereinafter “the host”):THERADEV is hosted by OVH SAS, with headquarters located at 2 rue Kellermann – BP 80157 59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX 1.
1.4 Graphic design and development (hereinafter “Graphic design and development”):
THERADEV was designed by Anne-Laure Vaillant and developed by Laurent Garbar.
Article 2 – Website access
Website access and use is restricted to personal use only. You agree not to use this website or the information or data which it contains for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of sales, particularly for sending unsolicited emails.
Article 3 – Website content
All brands, photographs, text, comments, illustrations, images (both animated and non-animated), video sequences, sounds and computer applications which could be used to operate the website and more generally any elements reproduced or used on the website, are protected by the laws in force regarding intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the publisher or their partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation of all or part of these elements in any form, including computer applications, without the prior written permission of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. If the publisher does not bring proceedings when it becomes aware of unauthorised use, this does not entail acceptance of this use or a waiver to bring proceedings in the future.
Article 4 – Website management
To ensure proper website management, the website manager can, at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website, or limit website access or access to certain parts of the website to a specific user category;
– delete any information which could impede operations or contravene national or international laws;
– suspend the website for updates.
Article 5 – Liability
The publisher cannot be held liable for any malfunction, failure, difficulty or interruption preventing access to the website or one of its functionalities.
The hardware you use to connect to the website is your entire responsibility. You must take all the appropriate measures to protect your hardware and your own data, particularly from viruses. You are solely responsible for the websites and data that you access.
The publisher cannot be held liable for legal proceedings brought against you:
– due to the use of the website or any service accessible via the internet;
– due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not liable for damages caused to you, third parties and/or your hardware due to your connection to or use of the website, and you agree not to bring any action against it for this reason.
If the publisher is subject to any friendly settlement or court proceedings due to your use of the website, it will be able to take action to obtain compensation from you for all damages, sums, sentences and costs which could be incurred by these proceedings.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly forbidden, except with the prior written authorisation of the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorisation without having to justify its decision in any way whatsoever. Should the publisher grant its authorisation, this is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, with no obligation of justification on the part of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other websites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights over this link’s content.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the company THERADEV.
Personal data refers to any information regarding an identified or identifiable physical person (data subject); a person is deemed to be identifiable if they can be identified directly or indirectly, notably by reference to a name, an identification number or one or several specific elements unique to their physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Personal information which can be collected through the website is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and where applicable to process your orders.
The collected personal data is as follows:
– Full name
– Email address
– Telephone number
A data protection officer: François Blua, email@example.com, is available if you have any questions regarding personal data protection.
Article 8 – Right to access, right to rectification and right to be forgotten
Pursuant to applicable regulations regarding personal data, users have the following rights:
– The right to access: they can exercise their right to access information about them, by writing to the aforementioned email address. In this case, prior to exercising this right, the Platform can ask for proof of the user’s identity to verify it;
– The right to rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is incorrect, they can request that this information is corrected;
– The right to delete data: users can ask for their personal data to be deleted, pursuant to applicable laws regarding data protection;
– The right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit processing of their personal data pursuant to the examples indicated by the GDPR;
– The right to oppose data processing: users can oppose the processing of their data pursuant to the examples indicated by the GDPR;
– The right to portability: they can ask the Platform to send the personal data that they have provided to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
21 rue des Chardons – ZA de l’Épine, 72460 Savigné-L’Évêque
Or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact our data protection officer: François Blua, email@example.com, who is available if you have any questions regarding personal data protection.
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed and indicating the address where the publisher can contact the applicant. The response will be sent within the month following receipt of the request. This one-month period can be extended to two months if required due to the complexity and/or number of requests.
In addition, and pursuant to the law no. 2016-1321 dated 7 October 2016, people who so wish can organise the outcome of their data after their death. For more information on the topic, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first prior to filing a complaint with CNIL, as we are happy to help resolve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
Personal data collected from users is used to provide the Platform services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the fulfilment of the contract between the user and Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– management of Platform operations and optimization;
– implementation of user assistance;
– verification, identification and authentication of data sent by the user;
– personalization of services by displaying advertising depending on the user’s browsing history, based on their preferences;
– preventing and detecting fraud, malware (malicious software) and managing security incidents;
– managing possible disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, depending on the user’s preferences.
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for the period needed to provide you with services or assistance.
Where reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud or abuse or apply our terms and conditions, we can also retain some of your information, if needed, even after you have closed your account, or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11 – Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data can be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union in the following cases:
– when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the Platform’s free comment zones;
– when the user authorises a third-party website to access their data;
– when the Platform makes use of service providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data to fulfil these services. They are contractually required to use it in accordance with the provisions of personal data protection regulations;
– if required by law, the Platform can send data to follow up claims presented against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal proceedings.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to receive these offers, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data is likely to be used by the publisher’s partners for marketing purposes. If you do not agree to this, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
If you access personal data when browsing the website, you must not collect this data, use it for unauthorized purposes or perform any actions likely to infringe the individuals’ privacy or reputation. The publisher will not be held liable in this regard.
The data is retained and used for a period in accordance with legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” is a computerized file stored on a device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read when visiting a website, reading an email or installing or using software or a mobile app, regardless of the type of device used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
By browsing this website, “cookies” from the company responsible for the website in question and/or third-party companies could be stored on your device.
When first browsing on our website, a banner will appear explaining the use of “cookies”. After this, by continuing to browse, the customer and/or prospective customer will be deemed to be informed and have accepted the use of these “cookies.” Consent will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user is able to deactivate cookies from their browser settings menu.
All collected information will only be used to track the number of visits, type and configuration of traffic using the website, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes, and more generally to improve the service which we offer to you.
The following cookies are used on this website:
– Google Analytics: used to measure website visitors;
– Google Tag Manager: makes it easier to install tags on pages and is used to manage Google tags;
– Google AdSense: Google advertising control using websites or YouTube videos for its advertising;
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: offers dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
– Google AdWords Conversion: tool to track AdWords advertising campaigns;
– DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to show banners.
These cookies are valid for thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies,” for any type of browser, please visit the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 – Photographs and product representation
Product photographs accompanying their description are for information purposes only and do not hold the publisher liable.
Article 15 – Applicable law
These website terms and conditions of use are governed by French law and subject to the courts with jurisdiction over the publisher’s headquarters, unless a specific jurisdiction is allocated due to a particular regulatory or legal text.
Article 16 – Contact us
If you have any questions or would like more information about the products presented on the website or about the website itself, you can send a message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone +33 (0)2 43 27 72 72
Email : email@example.com
© 2021 Theradev